mc.detox.gg

why was i banned

In-Game Username: cosmogamingyt

Date of Ban: 6/24/2020

Reason for Ban: ban evasion [1st offence]

Explanation for Appeal: i had joined the game for like 30 seconds then i got hit with a permaban

SoulzPlaysGames

Zluos
Zluos
Zluos
In-Game
Hello CosmoGamingYT, you were banned for suspecting of Evading a Ban for AidenO6, since you were found with the same IP upon your entry to the server. The only way to be unbanned is if you have proof that it was indeed another person playing for CosmoGamingYT, and not for AidenO6.
https://prnt.sc/t6atii

Jadziaa

Bubbles
Staff member
Jadziaa
Jadziaa
But does anyone have access to your accounts because its coming across as people do because they are appearing on the same ip. In reality there should only be two people on the same ip which is you two but there isnt and thats being the problem. Unless you have played mc out of the house, somewhere else with other people. Speak up now.

But does anyone have access to your accounts because its coming across as people do because they are appearing on the same ip. In reality there should only be two people on the same ip which is you two but there isnt and thats being the problem. Unless you have played mc out of the house, somewhere else with other people. Speak up now.
well some of my friends could have access to my accounts from when they come over to my house