mc.detox.gg

Was banned again?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Username:deanybox

Date of Ban:2/5/21

Reason for Ban:I have not clue again????

Explanation for Appeal: I installed a fabric mod called "Inventory HUD +". All the mod does is displays my inventory on the side of my crosshair and also displays armor status on the side. I have no other modifications on my client. I was using fabric which is like forge mod loader. I did verbally say in chat i was going to install it i'm guessing the staff thought i was installing something which was not allowed. This modification simply adds a heads up display for my inventory.

Attachments

Last edited:
I may add that inventory sorter does not work on servers. That is client side and only works in single player. Just wanted to show everything that was in my mods folder.

Kobi I appreciate the reply. I am confused here. I watched your video over & did not see any form of hack. I have eff 5 pickaxe & in my house there was a beacon above me which gave me haste 2. I was speed mining to get my mining level up & get quick cash when insta-mining I kind of just throw my mouse everywhere bc ya know that's the most eff way to do it lol. For the aimbot i don't see that at all. I have thorns 3 on my armor & when the baby zombies hit me it hurt them. Thorns enchant will hurt any mob that hits you. Check my armor over. That was not aimbot. i turned around & tried to kill them but they already died to thorns 3 enchant. You guys work hard on keeping the server & we all appreciate that. I do not endorse the use of hacked clients. They're game breaking & unfair. I have showed my mods folder & those are the 2 mods i use at all times. Hopefully this confusion can be resolved. :) Thanks for your time!

I would also like to further my proof here. I do have a very high DPI especially when speed mining. It is set to 12000. Which is very high sensitivity. Again thank you for your time!

Attachments

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
So when you were at the grinder you clicking showed that you were using an auto clicker and also when you started throwing rotten flesh out of your inventory when you were still clicking trying to hit mobs, Can you explain how it would be possible to have that high of click speeds while you're throwing things out of your inventory?

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
The video you have provided doesn't provide much proof as you could have deleted said modifications before you recorded it.

When throwing items out of your inventory in 1.16.5 you throw your hand. It is a Minecraft animation within the game. For the fast clicking I use my mouse wheel & spin it to get a really fast CPS. Its a matter of changing your key binds in the controls settings.

Hopefully this clears things up Kobi. :) If you'd like if it really looks suspicious i can remove my key binds and play on a completely default version when playing on the server. There seems to be a lot of confusion on game mechanics. I watched your video over & in no instance do i see myself dropping stuff while hitting mobs. Test the grinder for yourself sit there for a minute and watch the zombies start to die. I believe this is a part of the servers anti lag plugin

Last edited:

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
that video isn't much proof I'm afraid. Files can be deleted and does not show anything. From the video I provided its solid proof of you using an auto-clicker which can be a mod or a mouse with an auto-clicker on it.

I'm sorry. I don't believe this is fair in the slightest Kobi.... I have provided 5 different receipts. You asked about my arm animation & I told you the hand animation is a part of Minecraft. You asked about the "auto clicker" I told you it was my mouse wheel. You asked about the baby zombies I told you it was thorns/High DPI. You mentioned me mining oddly which I told you I have my sensitivity in razor synapse set to 12000 DPi. You are shooting everything I say or do to defend myself down. It is ok to be wrong sometimes we are human mistakes and mishaps happen. :) I hope you re consider & if you need any other further proof I can surely show you whatever you need. I feel as this will get shot down as well so I will wait out my 7 day ban if need be. Thanks for your time & hard work. Have a wonderful evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.