mc.detox.gg

Unpaid Fly time

Offenders In-Game Username:
AlexanderBerius

Detailed description of the rule(s) that have been broken:
I agreed to pay AlexanderBerius 10 hours of fly time for 250,000. When I paid him/her he/she just logged off without paying me the 250,000.

What evidence do you have? (Screenshots or Video):
I reported it to Mellifluous when it happened, but I couldn't scroll up in the chat far enough to screenshot the messages of the transaction. Mellifluous told me a mod can look up my history for proof though.

On what date did this occur on?:
27 July 2020

Weasleyistheking

Weasley
Staff member
Weasleyistheking
Weasleyistheking
In-Game
- Press the Windows key (has the Microsoft logo on it) on your keyboard to bring up the start menu. Or click the Windows button on your taskbar (usually located in the far bottom-left of the screen

- Type %appdata% and open the folder displayed

- Find the folder named .minecraft and open it

- Find the folder named logs and open it

- Click the tab Date Modified to sort the files in chronological order

- Right click the log you want to view (7zip, WinRar or another similar program is required to open the files)

- Select the 7zip option and open the archive (or use another program's corresponding option)

- Inside, there will be a plain text file which you can open to view (these are your chat logs)

OK
- Press the Windows key (has the Microsoft logo on it) on your keyboard to bring up the start menu. Or click the Windows button on your taskbar (usually located in the far bottom-left of the screen

- Type %appdata% and open the folder displayed

- Find the folder named .minecraft and open it

- Find the folder named logs and open it

- Click the tab Date Modified to sort the files in chronological order

- Right click the log you want to view (7zip, WinRar or another similar program is required to open the files)

- Select the 7zip option and open the archive (or use another program's corresponding option)

- Inside, there will be a plain text file which you can open to view (these are your chat logs)

OK. I got the chat log files. I took screenshots of them and attached them.

Attachments