mc.detox.gg

Tykia's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Username: tykia

Date of Ban: August 26, 2020, 23:10

Reason for Ban: Excessive Staff Disrespect/Major Toxicity over time

Explanation for Appeal:

I havent played Minecraft in a long time, but we are currently in the second full lockdown. I really feel like playing Minecraft again, but it's not that great if you don't have a server to match your playstyle. Detox has the most fun way of playing Minecraft and I would love to get back into it.

I know I was banned for my behaviour, but it's been a really long time. I'm not in the mood anymore to support these kind of incidents and just wanna play and enjoy some Minecraft.

tykia

Jadziaa

Jadziaa
Jadziaa
In-Game
Hi,

This appeal is currently being discussed by our higher staff team but ive come to respond to get a bit more information. As you are aware your ban was a build up on events but most importantly your attitude towards other staff and the eco changes. How can we make sure this will not happen again and will handled differently if you have an issue with something?

Well I think the main reason is that I don't care anymore. Im just trying to play some Minecraft and meet new people. Problems like that won't happen anymore and if something does happen I know where I can find staff.

If something does happen, it won't be my fault like last time.

Jadziaa

Jadziaa
Jadziaa
In-Game
The situation we are in is why exactly you decided to appeal now? As we are aware of the server you were apart of got closed for example.

Some of the events and situations that the staff had to pick up and deal with is something we don’t want to occur again. We had to spend hours out of our day talking to you to calm you down and some of the staff wouldn’t want to go through that again. As some of the staff are still part of the team now and we’re affected by it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.