mc.detox.gg

Tea and Toast anyone?

Hi there my names Tea_n_Toast or Cat is what most people call me, my real names Laura but Cats been my nickname because of DnD for years and I prefer it XD
I am 36 years old, female, engaged to my girlfriend Emma for two years now, used to be a full time carer and animal rescuer but now taking it easy and beign a house keeper.
I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 rats, 1 hamster, 4 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits, 1 chinchilla, 1 conure a bird and he's a jerk, 2 axolotls, 2 ferrets, 3 turtles, 1 bosc monitor, 1 water dragon and a tortoise. Who are long term residents of my former animal rescue, I closed it this year because of massive vet bill debts.
Wont put up pics of everyone but here is some faves I have a instagram where you can see more tho https://www.instagram.com/clusterfuzzies/
Pixie.png

Attachments

A shame to see many great initiatives such as this one shut down by a lack of money, thank you for all the good you did for those animals!
Cya around!
Coco

We got a new dog yesterday... badly abused.... never allowed indoors... terrorfied of everything just cant even with people but here is Molly they called her we are calling her Elsie.
She is being fattened up dont worry and we have had her wormed, deflead and vet checked.

Attachments