mc.detox.gg

Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Username:AidenO6

Date of Ban:6/24/2020

Reason for Ban: critical hacks

Explanation for Appeal: yes i admit to hacking, and i regret it, i wasnt using my hacks against players i was using them to farm mobs, which is still bad but not as bad as using them against players, i removed the hacks and im very sorry for hacking and it was really stupid of me to hack.

Attachments

Jadziaa

Admin
Staff member
Jadziaa
Jadziaa
I wasn’t the one to ban you but hacking is a straight up 7d ban. We have a protocol to follow and hacking has no warnings attached.

Jadziaa

Admin
Staff member
Jadziaa
Jadziaa
For certain things you will get a warning for but they are for chat offences such a toxicity. Hacking is completely different. A lot of servers are the same too.

SoulzPlaysGames

Zluos
Hy_Soulz
Hy_Soulz
In-Game
Hello AidenO6, I was the Staff member who issued this ban to you. Unfortunately, like Jadz said, there are no warnings given for the use of Hacked Clients. I would also like to add that you have been IP-Banned due to the suspicion of Ban Evasion with multiple accounts. The first suspected Ban Evasion was with the account name CosmoGamingYT, which only doubled your Ban time for the account, AidenO6. However, there were multiple accounts joining under your same IP, which was suspected of Ban Evasion, therefore ended with the grant of an IP-Ban.
https://prnt.sc/t6b01i

Hello AidenO6, I was the Staff member who issued this ban to you. Unfortunately, like Jadz said, there are no warnings given for the use of Hacked Clients. I would also like to add that you have been IP-Banned due to the suspicion of Ban Evasion with multiple accounts. The first suspected Ban Evasion was with the account name CosmoGamingYT, which only doubled your Ban time for the account, AidenO6. However, there were multiple accounts joining under your same IP, which was suspected of Ban Evasion, therefore ended with the grant of an IP-Ban.
CosmoGamingYT was my friend that i had over at my house, then he used his own account here which was high_naruto

and also this isnt denied or approved yet but im guessing the is denied right? i just wanna make sure, and can you please unban CosmoGamingYT becuase i friend actually liked the server and he wasnt hacking it was all me

SoulzPlaysGames

Zluos
Hy_Soulz
Hy_Soulz
In-Game
So if I'm getting this right, CosmoGamingYT is your brother's account that your friend was playing on, and High_Naruto is your friend'a main account. What about all the other accounts listed under your same IP (scooter_bob, Vitralino, and CocoaCatto)? Were these you attempting to Ban Evade?

i honestly dont know what those accounts are, and its not a good thing to say because they are under my ip so this is probably gonna get denied for it but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.