mc.detox.gg

RedTurkeyBaster's Introduction

RedTurkeyBaster

RedTurkeyBaster
RedTurkeyBaster
In-Game
Hello, detox!

My name is Kody, AKA RedTurkeyBaster, Red, or Billy. I am a 20 year old college student from Michigan, USA. I am majoring in psychology and I love a good chat about science and consciousness. You can usually find me online between the hours of 8pm and 10pm EST, but I jump on here and there and I don't really have a scheduled time to play.

I enjoy music genres like hip-hop, jazz, funk, soul, and blues, and these are usually the kind of songs I request from our handy discord bot. I like to lend a helping hand and answer questions when I am on the server, and I will usually go out of my way to clarify, answer questions, or provide other forms of assistance to players.

As a moderator, I mostly focus on finding bugs, exploits, and imbalances in the economy. Occasionally, I will spectate a few random players and check for any suspicious activity to ensure a fair, balanced server atmosphere, but I prefer to give players their privacy for the most part. If you find something you think is priced too high or too low, I have 1500 hours experience across various economy-based survival servers and I have a pretty good feel for what a balanced economy looks like. Don't be afraid to share your findings with me, or any other staff for that matter!

Thanks for reading, I'll see you on Detox!

69945301_2237217559716119_4687247090303107072_n.jpg