mc.detox.gg

Nerfing of cactus and sugar cane?

Should cactus and sugarcane be nerfed or farm size limited?

• Nerf the price per item for cactus and sugarcane.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExtinctInsanity

ExtinctInsanity
ExtinctInsanity
In-Game
I'm hearing that cactus and sugarcane will be nerfed soon. Personally I believe this is a bad idea with everything else that's being nerfed.
What I would like to suggest instead of nerfing cactus and sugarcane is to limit the size of the farms. Yeah I get that some player make 10-100 per day just by doing nothing but going afk but I believe it's better to limit instead of nerfing because that how to get money fast and to be able to start building fast instead of doing nothing but farming for weeks or months. Me I like building and it's a pain to wait so long before I am able to build. Yeah the "free" ranks do give you more perks in game but that can be easily fixed by raising the in game price to upgrade to the next tier. Nerfing everything so it's harder and takes longer to start building amazing structures sucks. After emeralds were nerfed it's taken longer to get ingame money to buy from the ingame shop to get the materials to build what I wanted to build Limiting the size of the farms will also reduce lag of the server due to less items the server needs to do it's thing with, nerfing the price will just make players want to build bigger farms to compensate. Maybe even raising the prices for per chunk claiming.

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions.
Well, what do you all think of my suggestion?

LaughingSoul

LaughingSoul
LaughingSoul
In-Game
You must be speaking for your self workink and not for "most players" since anyone who has taken the time to build a cactus farm that isnt super small will be upset if they cant sell what they produce

There has been no discussion of nerfing cactus or sugarcane so I'm not sure where that came from lol, and there is no need to limit the size of people's farms. If a build takes a long time to complete, it should have high reward. I can understand where you're coming from with lag being an issue, but hopefully people will rely more on our smart hoppers for farms rather than regular hoppers from now on. Thank you for the suggestions, though! :)