mc.detox.gg

NecromancerLN' helper application

Minecraft Username: NecromancerLN
Discord Tag: NecromancerLN#8926
Timezone :Brasília - DF (GMT-3)

Approximately how long have you been playing Minecraft?
I've been playing for at leats 6 years.

Approximately how long have you been playing on Detox Network?
i think ive been playing on detox for 1 month.

How active are you on the Server?
Im online on the server almost every day.

How active are you on the Discord?
I dont send messages on the discord server, but im online every day.

How active are you on the Forums?
Im not that active on the forum, but i can be.

Open-Ended Questions

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?
I want to be a staff member to help other people around the server, no matter the issue.

Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
I think im suitable for this role since i realy like to help people and having them to rely on me, i feel great when i help someone, and want to help even more.

What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
My strenghs includes beeing active and always trying my best to do everything i need to do in the right time. My greatest weekness is the lenguage barrier, im not that good with english, my primary lenguage is brazilian portuguese.

Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member or anything alike?
Not at all.

Extra comments to support your application:
Since i was a kid, i've dreemed of being a staff member of a huge minecraft server, even though ive never been one. I havent been in this server for long, but i made lots of friends and trained my english vocabulary while talking to them in voice chats trough the discord, im realy greatfull for this server, because it has shown me so much new stuff i can do and keep doing in the future, and i ensure to everyone that reads this application that im a responsable person, and i will try my best to take care of this server.

Last edited: