mc.detox.gg

My 1st 72 hours.

PurePwnage

PurePwnage
PurePwnage
In-Game
Hello fellow Earthlings!
I'm obviously new here. I got myself banned in the first few days because I stole someones items from the wilderness.
I am such a noob. (awkward chin scratch) Surely a Kodak moment for me. lul
Make sure you read and understand the rules at https://detox.gg/rules/
I think I now understand, lol .
Anyway, I wanted to post here to let people know that if you need any help with Redstone or server safe circuits like a quad brewer that doesn't use hopper tube transport or hopper clock, etc.,
Also, farms, shakers, adjustable chant room, piston usages, gates, loops, safe (attended to) clocks with auto-off.
Just let me know and I'll be glad to accept your /tpa and critique the circuit when I'm avail.
As you notice, I like redstone, also in MC and as time goes by; there is always excellent upgrades and tweaks to be made, discovery and invention, and this is what makes MC the most fun for me, along side the community.
I been playing and working with numerous people over the years in the MC communities and others and notice MC is the best of them.
I've learned excellent experience from these many people and I take that with me forever.
I been around the block and Detox.gg is where my lottery wheel stopped. Keep up the great work! --JB

Last edited:

PurePwnage

PurePwnage
PurePwnage
In-Game
Hey thanks Bone, I would have ended up here sooner or later but my ban appeal sped that up for me.
I tend to type too much.. I hope I don't annoy anybody on the forum. lol : )

Wolf

Gray
Gray
In-Game
No problem. You are a good player in my eyes, sometimes misunderstandings happen. Look forward to seeing you on the server again! :D