mc.detox.gg

LegitChicken's Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username: LegitChicken
Discord Tag: Ноэль
Timezone: CDT

Approximately how long have you been playing Minecraft? I began on PE about 7 years ago if I am not mistaken, but have only gotten PC Minecraft a few months ago.
Approximately how long have you been playing on Detox Network? I'm not entirely sure, but I think about a month
How active are you on the Server? I honestly haven't been on for a day or two because I have personal issues to deal with at the moment, but before this ordeal, I would be on for at minimum an hour, and maximum 7 hours. I should be back on in about a week though!
How active are you on the Discord? I don't post much, but I'll pop on the voice chat every so often, and I check Discord everyday and keep a tab open while I play
How active are you on the Forums? Again I do not really post as I do not have a need to, but I typically check every day or every other day.

Open-Ended Questions
Why do you want to become a Builder for Detox Network? I would like to be a builder on this server because I love this server and I believe I have some skills that could improve the team. I would also love the experience of being a builder on a reputable server. Detox is a server where I can genuinely have a great time at and I would be honored to have the opportunity to work for it and maybe even improve it.
Why do you think you are suitable for this role? I think I am suitable for this role because I can build in many different styles and can adapt to another person's styles and building patterns to assist in a build. I also work extremely well with teams and am open to critique from anyone.
Do you have any previous experience as a Builder? I am not sure if this counts but I build for my YouTube channel with my friend, but on a server? no I do not.
What type(s) of building style(s) do you excel in, if any? Rustic/medieval type builds but if I have a real life reference I can do whatever is needed
Extra comments to support your application: The boat build was on of my first so excuse the lack of texture. These builds were made for my YouTube so if you need a more panoramic style view of them, I can send links. I appreciate your time in reading this, thank you!

Build portfolio:
bee.JPG
epic house.JPG
farm.JPG
ship.JPG
shrank swamp.JPG
tree.JPG

Weasleyistheking

Weasley
Staff member
Weasleyistheking
Weasleyistheking
In-Game
Thank you for applying! At this time I have decided to deny your application due to using others builds and/or pictures. Please feel free to reapply in 2 weeks using some of your own!

/denied

Status
Not open for further replies.