mc.detox.gg

Ignis (Aurantiacus)

Aurantiacus

Aurantiacus
Aurantiacus
In-Game
Hey all,

I didn't even think to check out the forums until like a week into game play, so I'm not necessarily new, but I'm not a veteran Detox player yet haha. I've been playing Minecraft for years, but I took about a year or two break from it when 1.9 came out, and because the whole Minecraft scene had started to fizzle out. But, I'm glad to be back and to be part of a friendly community like Detox. It's kind of a diamond in the rough. It's not too big that you can't know a large portion of the regulars or staff, but it's not too small that there's not a lot of diversity.

When it comes to playing Minecraft, I find the process of starting out small and organically expanding a base the most rewarding part of the game. I've always been an avid builder, and I've had a lot of fun so far creating an awesome jungle base here. If anyone ever needs help designing or figuring out the next step in their build, I may be able to help out!

I'm also very familiar most plugins used on the server, and I can help you out figuring out how to use it if you need it! I may apply to become a helper eventually, once I've bridged some more connections in the Detox community, because I enjoy helping people figure out how to use all the tools at their disposal, but that's for another time.

For now, hello, all! I look forward to playing more with you!

I'm not a very photogenic person, but attached the best photo I've got haha.

photo_2019-11-19_15-32-27.jpg

Last edited: