detox.gg

Creeeping Application

IGN:Creeeping

Discord:Creeeping

Timezone:GMT plus 2

How many hours weekly can you commit to the server?:roughly 4 hours a day

Any previous staff experience? (Be specific):I have been playing mc for almost 10 years and have been in staff in most of the servers i have played in , helper , mod and admin (can specify in private)

What can you add to the server as a Helper?:
I have a long experience with minecraft itself as in technical information , i played as mod or admin for at least 8 years in multiple major farming/survival servers .

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I am experienced mc player , i know pretty much every detail regarding the game and i learn new things very quick . Plus i am a very friendly human beeing .

What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?:
I would use my personal connections/youtube channel/website to advertise the server plus i think i could bring a family friendly enviorement to players .

Would you like to add anything else?:
Im a very dedicated player , i like to stay and play on 1 single server for as much as possible and i also like to dedicate myself to it so it brings enough donations to keep the server alive and motivate the owner with suplimentary cashflow to be interested enough to update the server on a weekly basis so everyone is happy and enjoying the game .