mc.detox.gg

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dakotalovesbacon
Date of ban- May 30
Reason for ban- stealing
Banned by- Kobidog

I did not realize that all of the stuff I took belonged to someone. I was walking around and found some stuff so I decided to take it. If I would have known that all those chests belonged to someone I would not have taken them. I was not trying to cause any trouble I was just looking for unique items.

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
Hi there,

You have quite the long history of Stealing and Griefing as shown in this link
https://detox.gg/bans/history.php?uuid=c48bd56eacee4c01bb416170b56ad455&from=bans
and have been told numerous of times that griefing and stealing is against the rules whether the stuff is claimed or unclaimed, therefore I will not be accepting this appeal since you've been asked to read the rules before and the constant doing of this same behavior shows that you aren't willing to change. Wish you all the best, have a nice day :)

-Kobi

Hi there,

You have quite the long history of Stealing and Griefing as shown in this link
https://detox.gg/bans/history.php?uuid=c48bd56eacee4c01bb416170b56ad455&from=bans
and have been told numerous of times that griefing and stealing is against the rules whether the stuff is claimed or unclaimed, therefore I will not be accepting this appeal since you've been asked to read the rules before and the constant doing of this same behavior shows that you aren't willing to change. Wish you all the best, have a nice day :)

-Kobi
I can return the items. I don’t want to not be able to play on here again because I took some items from a chest. If I meant to be damaging I would have placed lava and broke blocks. I just wanted what was in the chests because it was unclaimed and I thought it was free pickings.

DoubleBatman

Grand Universal Space President
Staff member
DoubleBatman
DoubleBatman
In-Game
Hi Dakotalovesbacon.

I feel that KobiDog's message was quite clear - Your appeal has been read and considered, but denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.