mc.detox.gg

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, I understand that I have had a past problem with griefing, but I have changed. I am working at building my own base up and helping my friends instead of ruining what others have created. If I got one more chance to prove myself I would like to become a productive member of this server. I really do enjoy playing here and I would like to start doing it the right way. I apologize for the way I have acted in the past and I want to move on from this.
Thank you,
Bacon

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
Hi there Dakota, Can you please fill out our format so we can better assist you with your ban?
Just getting you to fill this out since this last ban was a duel ban from two different staff for two different reasons and we'd like to know which one you are in fact appealing for?

In-game name:
Reason for ban:
Banned by:
Reason for appeal:

Thank you :)

Hi there Dakota, Can you please fill out our format so we can better assist you with your ban?
Just getting you to fill this out since this last ban was a duel ban from two different staff for two different reasons and we'd like to know which one you are in fact appealing for?

In-game name:
Reason for ban:
Banned by:
Reason for appeal:

Thank you :)
dakotalovesbacon
minor grief and steal
banned by kobidog

Good afternoon, I understand that I have had a past problem with griefing, but I have changed. I am working at building my own base up and helping my friends instead of ruining what others have created. If I got one more chance to prove myself I would like to become a productive member of this server. I really do enjoy playing here and I would like to start doing it the right way. I apologize for the way I have acted in the past and I want to move on from this.
Thank you,
Bacon

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
Hi, thank you for filling out the appeal format

So you were banned for griefing 342 blocks on someones base. This grief was extremely recent as the grief had happened 2 hours before the rollback had been done. The Steal had been done 22 days ago so not as recent. I do respect that you want to be a productive member of the server but griefing and stealing is not allowed on our servers. Why did you grief yesterday if you knew it was against the rules?

Hi, thank you for filling out the appeal format

So you were banned for griefing 342 blocks on someone's base. This grief was extremely recent as the grief had happened 2 hours before the rollback had been done. The Steal had been done 22 days ago so not as recent. I do respect that you want to be a productive member of the server but griefing and stealing is not allowed on our servers. Why did you grief yesterday if you knew it was against the rules?
I was being immature and I understand that it is against the rules. The plot was unclaimed and I was just using a new pickaxe that I got to break stuff. I will work on building and breaking my own plots instead of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.