Not open for further replies.
In-Game Username:
Reversedbear

Date of Ban:
1/21/21

Reason for Ban:
Unallowed Modifications

Explanation for Appeal:
I don't have an explaination. I logged on after being afk for more than 10 minutes to being banned. If you have proof or in which any information on what modifications or anything at all I had, feel free to drop a reply and/or message.

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
Hi, so you were banned for using xray modifications, we were watching how often you'd find spawners and ores very quickly for awhile and it seemed very suspicions. You would also dig straight into mob spawners
this is the video evidence that i had gathered

Hi, so you were banned for using xray modifications, we were watching how often you'd find spawners and ores very quickly for awhile and it seemed very suspicions. You would also dig straight into mob spawners
this is the video evidence that i had gathered
Is it a problem i don’t see it?... I was in a mineshaft and i clearly wasn’t xraying. I barely mined any ores. Also that video doesn’t prove much. I admire the work you’re putting into this server @KobiDog but I’m not what you’re looking for.

KobiDog

Mod
Staff member
Xray isn't about just finding ores, with xray you can see spawners and chests as well. We became suspicious when you started mining and finding spawners by just digging right through the walls into them as seen in the video you also went straight into some chests as seen in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.