How to Access your Chat Logs
1. Press the Windows key (has the Microsoft logo on it) on your keyboard to bring up the start menu. Or click the Windows button on your taskbar (usually located in the far bottom-left of the screen
2. Type %appdata% and open the folder displayed
3. Find the folder named .minecraft and open it
4. Find the folder named logs and open it
5. Click the tab Date Modified to sort the files in chronological order
6. You can open up the dated archives or view your latest chat in the text doc named "latest"
7. Lastly, if you are looking for a specific word/msg/IGN you can press CTRL-F while your text doc is opened to search for it
1. Click on the finder icon (found on the hotbar on the screen)
2. At top of your screen you'll find GO which you'll need to click on
3. Press to 'go to folder'
4. Type ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft and press go
5. Find the folder named logs and open it
6. You'll find the latest log at the bottom of the page or you can open and view dated archives by clicking on them and then will show a text doc named with the date
7. If you are looking for a spacific word/msg/IGN you can enter it in the search bar at the top