mc.detox.gg

2SPOOKY_'s Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username: 2SPOOKY_
Discord Tag: Ap0t#4981
Timezone: GMT

Which server do you play on? Og or Peaceful?
OG
Approximately how long have you been playing Minecraft?
7 years
Approximately how long have you been playing on Detox Network?
6 months
How many hours are you able to commit to the server a week?
around 16 hours
How active are you on the Discord?
I always have it open

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?
I want to become a staff member to have a wider range of what I can help players with and I can also deal with them if things get out of hand.
Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
Because I played on this server allot and I know what players want from a helper.
What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
My greatest strength is that I can stay calm if someone is being toxic and why greatest weakness is that if a player is a bit too toxic I might say some stuff back but its never anything too bad or anything that will effect the players view on the staff team.
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member or anything alike?
I was a sr mod on a earth SMP server for around 3 months with around 12 players online at any given time but I quit due to me spending more time on detox and i was also a helper on a factions server for 1 month with basically the same amount of players as the earth server but I also quit that along with many other staff because all the players were just afk 24/7 so there was no one to help.

Jadziaa

Jadziaa
Jadziaa
In-Game
For the current time being we have decided to deny your application. Thank you for your time. Please do not reapply for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.