Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadziaa

Jadziaa
Jadziaa
In-Game
🎄 A gift to say Thank You! 🎄

Hey Detoxers,

As a way to say thank you for being apart of the community, we have decided give you all a chance to get a gift from the staff team.

All you need to do is reply here with your in-game name and the server (og/peaceful) you'd like to recieve the gift on! (If you fail to mention either your in-game or the server, then you will not recieve a gift)

On the 25th I will announce the pwarp (i will edit the thread and put it on the server discord). You will then have one week to collect your gift from under the tree.

Pwarp: To be announced

- Detox Staff Team

Hey Detoxers,

As a way to say thank you for being apart of the community, we have decided give you all a chance to get a gift from the staff team.

All you need to do is reply here with your in-game name and the server (og/peaceful) you'd like to recieve the gift on! (If you fail to mention either your in-game or the server, then you will not recieve a gift)

On the 25th I will announce the pwarp (i will edit the thread and put it on the server discord). You will then have one week to collect your gift from under the tree.

- Detox Staff Team
IGN-shadowfloss1
OG

Reg537

reg537
reg537
In-Game

Hey Detoxers,

- Detox Staff Team
in game Reg537
server OG

Status
Not open for further replies.