mc.detox.gg

🎄🎅 LOGITECH GIVEAWAY 🎅🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 739
🎄INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY 🎄

To say thank you to our wonderful community, Me and MCB4 have decided to do another giveaway this holiday!

There will be 3 prizes in total:

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Mechanical Keyboard
Logitech G PRO Headset

To join in, all you have to do is reply to this thread with your in-game name and discord name!

Winners will be announced on Christmas Day on the discord and then will be contacted by MCB4 soon after!
(You can only enter once so please put all the correct information into your post - more than one response = disqualified)

Good luck and Happy Holidays!
Maximiliaan 2006
maxvanb05#9948

WilliamD47

WilliamD47
WilliamD47
In-Game
View attachment 739

To say thank you to our wonderful community, Me and MCB4 have decided to do another giveaway this holiday!

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Headset

To join in, all you have to do is reply to this thread with your in-game name and discord name!

Winners will be announced on Christmas Day on the discord and then will be contacted by MCB4 soon after!
(You can only enter once so please put all the correct information into your post - more than one response = disqualified)

IGN WilliamD47
Discord WilliamD47#0047

View attachment 739

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Headset

IGN: jackpotatoes
Discord: jackjack#6785

kvn

View attachment 739

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Headset

IGN:18GT
DISCORD: kvn#7367

View attachment 739

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Headset

View attachment 739

Logitech G403 mouse
Logitech G PRO Headset

IGN: ShadeXeros
Disc: ShadeXeros#3332

Status
Not open for further replies.